Prime Rating — 56 kW (70 kVA)
Standby Rating — 62 kW (77 kVA)
3-Phase, 60 Hertz, 0.8 PF
- Heavy duty, 4-cycle, direct injection, turbo charged, chargeair cooled diesel engine provides
- Brushless alternator reduces service and maintenance requirements and meets temperature rise standards for Class H insulation
- Opendeltaalternator design provides virtually unlimited excitation for maximum motor starting
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides precise
- Electronic governor system maintains frequency to ±0.25%.
- Full load acceptance of stand by name plate rating in one step(NFPA 110, para 188.8.131.52).
- Sound attenuated, weather resistant, steel housing provides operation at 65 dB(A) at 23 Fully lockable enclosure allows safe unattended operation.
- Internal fuel tank with direct reading fuel
- E-coat and powder coat paint provide durability and weather
- Digital engine gauges including oil pressure, water temperature, battery volts, engine speed, and fuel
- Analog generator instrumentation including AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, frequency meter, ammeter phase selector switch, voltmeter phase selector switch, and voltage regulator adjustment
ECU835 microprocessor-based digital generator controller.
• Remote 2-wire start/stop control.
• Operational temperature range of -40° to 85° C.
• High visibility LCD display with heated screen and alphanumeric readout.
• Modbus interface for gauge panel and expansion options.
Automatic safety shutdown system monitors the water temperature, engine oil pressure, overspeed, and overcrank. Warning lights indicate abnormal conditions.
Fully covered power panel. Three-phase terminals and single phase receptacles allow fast and convenient hookup for most applications including temporary power boxes, tools and lighting equipment. All are NEMA standard.
Fuel/water separator. Removes condensation from fuel for extended engine life.
Simultaneous single and three phase power.
EPA emissions certified – Tier 4 Final emissions compliant.
• Engine fitted with DOC and SCR.
Spill Containment – Bunded design protects environment by capturing up to128% of engine fluids.