Prime Rating —240 kW(300 kVA)
Standby Rating —264 kW(330 kVA)
3-Phase, 60 Hertz, 0.8 PF
■ Heavy duty, 4-cycle, direct injection, turbo charged, air to air intercooled diesel engine
provides maximum reliability.
■ Brushless alternator reduces service and maintenance requirements and meets temperature rise standards
for Class F insulation systems.
• Open delta alternator design provides virtually unlimited excitation for maximum motor starting
• Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides precise regulation.
■ Electronic governor system maintains frequency to ±0.25%.
■ Full load acceptance of stand by name plate rating in one step(NFPA 110, para 5-13.2.6).
■ Sound attenuated, weather resistant, steel housing provides operation at 75 dB(A) at 23 feet.
Fully lockable enclosure allows safe unattended operation.
■ Internal fuel tank with direct reading fuel gauges are standard.
■ Seven stage powder coat paint provides durability and weather protection.
■ Jacket Water Heater (750 watts) for easy starting in cold weather climates (above 0° C).
■ Digital engine gauges including oil pressure, water temperature, battery volts, engine speed, and
■ Analog generator instrumentation including AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, frequency meter, ammeter
phase selector switch, voltmeter phase selector switch, and voltage regulator adjustment
• Remote 2-wire start/stop control.
• Operational temperature range of -40° to 85° C.
• High visibility LCDdisplay with heated screen and alphanumeric readout.
• 50/60Hz engine speed selection; engine is EPA dual-speedrated.
• Modbus interface for gauge panel and expansion options.
• DPFcleaning cycle indication.
■ Automatic safety shutdown system monitors the water temperature, engine oil pressure, low coolant,
overspeed, and over crank. Warning lights indicate abnormal conditions.
■ Complete power panel. Fully covered; three-phase terminals and single phase receptacles allow fast
and convenient hookup for most applications including temporary power boxes, tools and lighting
equipment. All are NEMA standard.
■ Fuel/water separator.Removes condensation from fuel for extended engine life.
■ Simultaneous single and three phase power.
■ Battery Switch.
■ Emergency Stop Switch. When manually activated, shuts down generator in the event of an
■ EPA emissions certified – Tier 4i emissions compliant.
• Engine fitted with DOC and DPF.